J5105StaffordshireIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - 15% Bonus Full Time05/02/2018IT IT – Business Intelligence IT - Software Development - SQL Server IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage IT - Reporting - SSRS IT - Software Development - T-SQL IT - Software Development - SQL IT - SaaS
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Junior SQL Developer Job Description:We are currently looking for a Junior SQL Developer to join a leading company based in the Leeds area. As a Junior SQL Developer you w... View Job
SAP BW Developer We are currently looking for a SAP BW Developer to join a leading specialist chemical company based in the East Yorkshire area. This is a key position... View Job
.NET Developer We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a leading company based in the Bedfordshire area. They are a worldwide verification and backgrou... View Job
We are currently looking for a SQL BI Developer join a leading Environmental company based in the Cannock Chase, Midlands. As the SQL BI Developer you will be responsible for developing the company's data warehouse and ongoing SQL BI Activities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as the SQL BI Developer will be to work as a member of the Business Intelligence Team in the support and development of the Data Warehouse, Data Marts, SSRS reporting and BI cubes, so as to facilitate the businesses need for information and decision support including:
1. You will be writing T-SQL to create database objects; procedures, functions, tables and views on MS SQL Server
2. The role provides opportunity for an intermediate developer to grow and develop their skills in SQL, SSIS and SSAS.
3. You will be debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting T-SQL, reports and ETL packages
4. You'll need to take initiative and ownership of tasks and projects set by the BI Manager, and to continually develop and expand knowledge in the field of BI and MS SQL Server BI Stack
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SQL BI Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You'll need to demonstrate skills equivalent to at least two years' experience of working with SQL Server 2012 or 2016 MS BI Stack in a BI or Reporting type function.
2. Exposure to: SSIS, SSAS and SSRS within a development environment
3. You'll need a strong knowledge of T-SQL and database fundamentals. If you have knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform this would be an advantage but not essential
Key Words: BI, Developer, BI Developer, SQL, T-SQL, Azure, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS, SQL Server
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.