J5630442TeddingtonIS&T Contract / Temporary / Interim£350.00 to £450.00 per dayFull Time08/11/2018IT - Development IT - Data Warehousing IT - Data Storage IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Finance Systems Analyst We are currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Finance Systems An... View Job
Software Testing Consultant We are currently looking for a Testing Consultant to join a leading Software Solutions company based in the Skipton, North Yorkshire area. KEY DUTIES ... View Job
Enterprise Data Manager We are currently looking for a Enterprise Data Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. As the Enter... View Job
We are currently looking for a SQL Server Migration Consultant to manage a migration project to join a leading life science company based in the Teddington. As the SQL Server Migration Consultant you will be responsible for migrating Oracle databases to SQL Server databases.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SQL Server Migration Consultant will be to manage the project over a 6 week period, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The consultant must have working experience of SQL Server Management + set-up.
2. The role will be migrating a complex Oracle database to SQL Server.
3. As the SQL consultant you will be running the project and must be able to solve migration pitfalls.
4. The migration will involve Data Warehousing concepts and BusinessObjects platform
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SQL Server Migration Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Mathematical or Computing degree
2. Proven industry experience in migration projects to SQL server.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Oracle databases
Key Words: Oracle SQL Migration Data Data Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.