Job Reference: J5632477
Updated On: 04/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As a Stability Analyst you will be responsible for stability testing of finished products within the QC laboratory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as a Stability Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To carry out the analysis and testing of the Company’s pharmaceutical finished products using a variety of analytical techniques such as HPLC, Dissolution and Karl Fischer.
2. As a Stability Analyst you will maintain accurate, clear and concise written records of all work undertaken, following the analytical methods and making sure all the correct documentation is present within the analytical write up. Identifying OOS results and assisting in investigations. Then transcribing all data onto the electronic data system.
3. Ensure that all activities are undertaken in compliance with company standard operating procedures (SOP’s), Good Laboratory and Manufacturing Practice (GxP) and Health and Safety in the workplace regulations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stability Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Stability testing of Finished Pharmaceutical products in a QC laboratory to GxP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Analytical Methods such as HPLC, Dissolution and Karl Fischer.
Key Words: Stability / QC / Analytical / Pharmaceutical / Finished Products / HPLC / Dissolution / Karl Fischer / GLP / GMP / GxP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
West Sussex, West Sussex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for performing analytical testing and labora...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analyt...Science
View & Apply