J5630815HertfordshireBiotechnology Science Permanent£23,000 to £26,000 per annumFull Time24/01/2019Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Technician We are currently looking for a Microbiology Technician to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Essex. As the Microbiology Technician, you wi... View Job
Laboratory Technician - R&D We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced scientist to join a growing animal health company based in Edinburgh as Laborat... View Job
Section Manager - Interim Are you an experienced manager looking for your next opportunity within the life sciences sector?We are currently looking for a Section Manager to joi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Stability Study Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Stability Study Technologist you will be responsible for performing all routine functions associated with the establishment and maintenance of stability studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Stability Study Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out sample receipt and logging, monitoring of storage facilities, and sample management associated with stability studies.
2. Reporting of results using a defined documentation system as well as reporting any adverse trends or deviations from expected results will be among your responsibilities.
3. You will be expected to maintain, clean and calibrate equipment as well as preparing reagents and samples.
4. As the Stability Study Technologist you will assist in the analysis of stability samples withint he Biochemistry function.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stability Study Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology.
2. Proven experience with good documentation handling, proven organisational skills and a willingness to learn new skills and adapt in a new environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.