Job Reference: J5634367
Updated On: 26/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Statistical Programming Associate Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Sheffield area. As the Statistical Programming Associate Manager you will be responsible for leading a team/group of Statistical Programmers and ensuring the successful delivery of your direct reports and project deliverables, on time and with high quality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Manage a team of Statistical Programmers, ensuring the highest quality of work is produced.
2. Ensure the successful delivery of direct reports and project deliverables, on time and with high quality.
3. Work closely with clients and build strong rapports with client contacts.
4. Mentor junior Statistical Programmers and team members.
Role Requirements1. Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
2. Experience leading a team of Statistical Programmers/ SAS Programmers.
3. Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research.
Other jobs with similar skills
United Kingdom | £45,000 - £50,000 per day
We are currently looking for a SAS Database Analyst/ Programmer to join a leading pharmaceutical company with full remote working supported. As the SAS Database Analyst/Programmer, you will join the R...Science
View & Apply
London | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Ecommerce Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Ecommerce you will be in a mid-level management role within the Marketing area ...Science
View & Apply