Job Reference: J5634367
Updated On: 26/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Statistical Programming Associate Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Sheffield area. As the Statistical Programming Associate Manager you will be responsible for leading a team/group of Statistical Programmers and ensuring the successful delivery of your direct reports and project deliverables, on time and with high quality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Manage a team of Statistical Programmers, ensuring the highest quality of work is produced.
2. Ensure the successful delivery of direct reports and project deliverables, on time and with high quality.
3. Work closely with clients and build strong rapports with client contacts.
4. Mentor junior Statistical Programmers and team members.
Role Requirements1. Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
2. Experience leading a team of Statistical Programmers/ SAS Programmers.
3. Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | £40,000 - £64,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a SAS Programmer to join a leading Biostatistics CRO company based in the Cheshire area. As the SAS Programmer you will be responsible for providing programming leadership...Science
View & Apply
Head of IT
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of IT to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Head of IT you will be responsible for driving IT transformation and automation...Science
View & Apply