J4899CambridgeshireIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£40,000 to £60,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time22/01/2018IT IT - Analyst Statistics IT - SAS IT - Statistics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Statistician We are currently looking for a Mid - Senior Statistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridge Area. They operate within a very niche marke... View Job
SAS Programmer We are currently looking for a Principle SAS Programmer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Stockely Park, Middlesex. As the Principle S... View Job
Senior Statistician We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Statistician you will be ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Mid - Senior Statistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridge Area. They operate within a very niche market and are true leaders within the field. They are experience a sustained growth period and are now looking to expand their talented team.
REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE IF PREFERED.
As the Senior Statistician you will be responsible for or statistical input, including SAS programming, to clinical studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Statistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure that the data are in usable format and perform statistical diagnostics.
2. Be the Statistical contact within the business.
3. Prepare and coordinate for blinded data review meetings prior to database lock
4. Perform ad hoc review of data and analyses following unblinding, as required
5. Ensure that appropriate programs are developed for reporting clinical studies
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Statistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proficient in the use of computers and especially the SAS system
2. Ability to perform and interpret statistical analyses of clinical data
3. Good understanding of clinical data, including data quality issues
4. Good knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, e.g. ICH Guidelines
Key Words: Statistician / SAS / Statistics / Analyst / Clinical / Data
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.