Job Reference: J5634256
Updated On: 02/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Stem Cell Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for using you technical expertise to accelerate the development and translation of Pluripotent Stem Cells (PSC) derived therapies.
This position would suite an enthusiastic Scientist with experience of differentiating Pluripotent Stem Cells, ideally with some exposure to cell with Haematopoietic linage. This is an exciting opportunity to be a Stem Cell Technical expert in a leading Cell and Gene Therapy business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Stem Cell Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work in a Matrix environment where you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects focused around the development and industrialisation of Cell and Gene Therapy products.
2. Work in a Lab-Based environment where you will use your expertise and knowledge to optimise the expansion and differentiation of PSC as well as the characterisation of Stem Cells.
3. Aid the translation of research-based manufacturing processes to clinical manufacturing protocols that will become suitable for commercial use
4. You well develop and write robust protocols and processes. Liaise cross functionally with other teams.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stem Cell Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. PhD in Stem Cell Biology. Experience with differentiation of Stem Cells (ideally Pluripotent stem cells) is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience with differentiating towards a Haematopoietic lineage is beneficial to your application.
3. Ability to troubleshoot, develop and optimise processes is highly desirable. Experience with Bioprocessing technologies or Design of Experiment (DoE) is also advantageous.
Key Words: Stem Cell | Pluripotent Stem Cell | Human Stem Cell | Embryonic Stem Cell | Induced Stem Cell | iPSC | PSC | hSC | ESC | Haematopoietic | Cell Culture |
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Research Scientist - Gene Therapy
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are excited to exclusively partner with an innovative, up and coming Gene Therapy company based in one of Cambridge's leading Biotechnology Hubs. As part of the development...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Specialist Cell Biology - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Cell Biology to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application...Science
View & Apply
Senior Upstream Process Development Scientist
Essex | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Upstream Scientist you will be respo...Science
View & Apply