J5218Field BasedFMCG/Food Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annum - + BonusFull Time27/02/2018Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Health & Safety Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Veterinary - Brand Manager HRS currently looking for a Veterinary Brand Manager to join a leading Natural Supplement manufacturer based in Somerset area. As the Veterinary Brand... View Job
HSE Manager HSE Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a HSE Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the ... View Job
Health, Safety and Environmental Health, Safety and Environmental Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a leading... View Job
We are currently looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to join a leading Enzyme Manufacturing company based in Cardiff. As the Strategic Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing strategic marketing campaigns in order to attract new leads through marketing activities to grow the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Strategic Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- As the Strategic Marketing Manager you will be managing exciting and new products related to enzymes.
- You will be managing the marketing team in order to ensure their performance, development and learning are in line with the company strategy.
- You will ensure a smooth launch of products to the market by planning marketing tactics and campaigns etc.
- You will be successfully managing the marketing budget and execute marketing plans for key departments (Dairy, Protein, Flavour, Egg etc)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Strategic Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- A Food or Scientific related degree such as Nutrition, Food Technology, Biology or Biochemistry etc. A CIM (Certificate in Marketing) diploma is advantageous.
- Experience in a Marketing or Product Management position within the Food Technology Industry, including diary, meat, beverage, brewery etc. Experience with B2B marketing is advantageous.
- Experience within a Strategic Marketing position. Experience with new product commercialisations processes, strategic planning, budget management, international product launches is advantageous