QC Technologist (Biochemistry)
We are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Biochemistry) to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the QC Technolog... View Job
A fantastic opportunity for a hard working Immunoassay Scientist has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgesh... View Job
Study Manager - In Vitro Metabolism
A Fantastic opportunity for a Study Manager - In-Vitro Metabolism has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridges... View Job
My clients is currently looking for a Study Analyst - GCMS / LCMS to join their leading life sciences company based in the Suffolk area. As the Study Analyst - GCMS / LCMS you will be responsible for running routine analysis, method development and validation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Analyst - GCMS / LCMS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analysis of agricultural samples using mass spectrometry analytical techniques such as GC-MS and LC-MS.
2. Help to develop and validate methods depending on the study requirement as well as assisting in the development of study plans.
3. Troubleshoot and problem solve analytical issues.
4. Identify and perform QC checking of data and reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Analyst - GCMS / LCMS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a GLP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical methods such as GC-MS and LC-MS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.