Job Reference: J5634011
Updated On: 05/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Study Director - In Vivo Biosafety to join a leading Research Institute company based in the Midlothian area. As the Study Director you will be responsible for conducting safety studies evaluating a range of biological medicinal products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Study Director - In Vivo Biosafety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facilities to Good Laboratory Practice Levels (GLP) / Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
2. As the Study Director you will compile/review SOPs and Validation Protocols.
3. You will process and analyse laboratory samples, where required.
4. The Study Director will also prepare and maintain stocks of laboratory consumables and reagents.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director - In Vivo Biosafety we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GLP/GMP laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of standard biological testing procedures,
Key Words: Study Director / In Vivo / Biosafety / Laboratory / Biologics / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / SOPs / Bio Safety / Bio-Safety.
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Scientist - Biosafety
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Biosafety to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Lead Scientist - Biosafety you will be responsible for lea...Science
View & Apply
Engineering Lead (Technical Support)
Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Engineering Lead (Technical Support) to join a global Pharmaceutical business located in the Wiltshire area. As the Engineering Team Leader you will work independently t...Science
View & Apply