Job Reference: J5632863
Updated On: 29/01/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Study Director specialising in virus purification to join a global biopharmaceutical company. As the Study Director of virus purification, you will act as the SME and be responsible for the delivery of multiple virus clearance projects from design to execution, whilst also participating in protein purification and project management activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Director - Virus Purification will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The design, execution and delivery of multiple complex or non-standard virus clearance projects.
2. Develop an area of expertise within the viral clearance team, acting as a coach and a mentor to more junior members of the team when necessary.
3. As the Study Director - Virus Purification, you will collate, analyse and evaluate experimental details to prepare presentations, protocols and reports.
4. Provide Scientific input into customer proposals, responding to technical issues in a timely manner.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director - Virus Purification, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc or PhD in a relevant scientific/technical discipline or equivalent experience. Biochemistry is the preferred area of study.
2. Experience of working as a BLA study director or in providing scientific oversight for the delivery of a project complaint with GMP guidelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with viral clearance is highly desirable.
Key Words: Study Director / Protein Purification / BLA / GMP / Viral Clearance / Project Management / Downstream Processing (DSP)
Other jobs with similar skills
Technology Transfer Senior Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Senior Scientist to join the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) team within a global Biotechnology company at their facility in the Berkshir...Science
View & Apply
Experienced Downstream Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Experienced Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Experienced Downstream Scientist you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply