Job Reference: J5632117
Updated On: 08/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Study Director to join a leading preclinical toxicology company based in the Cheshire area. As the Study Director, you will be responsible for study investigations within the in vitro mammalian toxicology team, providing predictive and preclinical toxicology products and services across a variety of industry sectors.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with high quality preclinical toxicology studies where you will be ensuring the team meet study deadlines.
2. As the Study Director, you will plan, execute, manage and report the preclinical studies. This will include liaising with external clients and sponsors.
3. It will be your responsibility to ensure studies are conducted in accordance with approved study plans and in compliance to GLP principals.
4. You will be driven and motivated to maintain the integrity of studies and the products that the CRO works with, while willing to learn and deliver other toxicological assays depending on the workload.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a life science subject (e.g. Toxicology, Pharmacology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, etc.) is required.
2. Proven industry experience in a life science laboratory performing in vitro toxicology assays is necessary, more valuable if within a CRO environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the principles of toxicology in a screening and regulatory setting is necessary. A hands-on experience with fluorescence microscopy and cytogenetic techniques will be beneficial.
Key Words: Scientist | Study Investigator | Toxicology | Cytotoxicity | Cytogenetics | Life Science | GLP | CRO | Assays | Fluorescence Microscopy | In vitro | Automated | Semi-automated | Preclinical | Skin Toxicology | Skin Sensitisation | Study Director | Study Management
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Scientist - ADMET
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Lead ADMET Scientist to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cheshire area. As the Lead ADMET Scientist you will be responsible for ensuring that in vitro D...Science
View & Apply
Macclesfield | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Chemist or Senior Chemist to join a leading company based in the Macclesfield...Science
View & Apply
Principal Downstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Principal Downstream Process Scientist you wil...Science
View & Apply