Job Reference: J5635501
Updated On: 27/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Study Manager - ADME to join a leading CRO company based in Bedfordshire area. As the Study Manager - ADME you will be responsible for study directing and analytical project management of a range of Metabolism studies. This will include ADME, Biologics, Clinical Metabolism Mass Spec and more.
This will be predominately a lab based role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Study Manager - ADME will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the Study Director on a number of non-clinical and clinical metabolism studies. This will include ADME, Metabolism Mass Spec, Biologics, dermal penetration and more.
2. You will conduct experimental work focused on analytical techniques such as HPLC, LCMS and TLC. You will also be responsible for measuring radioactivity (14C/3H).
3. You will ensure to prepares study plans, study reports, amendments, file notes and deviations.
4. As the Study Manager, you will mentor and train more junior members of the ADME / Metabolism team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - ADME we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry, biochemistry, analytical chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in metabolism laboratory regulated in a GLP / GCP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, TLC and LC-MS.
Key Words: Chemistry / Biochemistry / Metabolism Laboratory / GLP / GCP / Radioactivity / 14C / 3H / Clinical / Non-Clinical / Analytical / HPLC / TLC / LC-MS / Drug Process Development / Biologics / Dermal Penetration / Metabolism Mass Spec / Study Directing / Study Director / Study Manager / CRO / Contract Research Organisation
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Principal Scientist DMPK/ADME
Remote | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for an Associate Principal Scientist - DMPK/ADME to join a leading CRO based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Associate Principal Scientist - DMPK/ADME you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - DMPK
Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - DMPK to join a leading contract research origination based in Cambridgeshire area.Science
View & Apply