J4375DerbyshireCRO/CMO PermanentDepenedent on ExperienceFull Time05/09/2017Biochemistry Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate - Analytical Study Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to become an Assistant Study Analyst has become available at a leading Life Sciences company based in the Derby... View Job
Analytical Associate Scientist
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Analytical Associate Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Oxfor... View Job
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Study Director - Ecotoxicology to join a leading Life Sciences company based in Derbyshire. As the Study Director - Ecotoxicology you will be responsible for to perform, supervise and co-ordinate technical procedures required for ecotoxicity studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Director - Ecotoxicology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To perform the technical procedures required for the ecotoxicity studies and to supervise and/or perform all allocated study specific duties according to the highest standards of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
2. The role will involve co-ordinating a number of different studies at any one time, scheduling the study start, performing the practical work required, ensuring GLP compliance and preparing the study report.
3. An essential part of the role is good communication skills. You will be involved in developing new, and building on, existing client and customer relationships whilst promoting the services that the company can offer.
4. Informing supervisors of any technical or animal welfare issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Director - Ecotoxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in performing aquatic ecotoxicology studies would be preferred but general experience within ecotoxicology is a must have.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working as a Study Director is desired.
Key Words: Study Director | Study Manager | Ecotoxicology | Ecoxtoxicity | Aquatic Studies | GLP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.