Study Manager - Metabolism We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
Technical Specialist We are currently looking for an Analytical Scientist to become a Technical Specialist at a leading Global Life Science's company based in the Cambridg... View Job
Senior QC Analytical Scientist A fantastic opportunity for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biologics company based in the North West in order to set up a brand ne... View Job
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Environmental Fate to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Study Manager - Environmental Fate you will be responsible for the management of studies that focus on the prediction of the environmental effect of client chemicals, including pesticides.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager - Environmental Fate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Conduct and act as Study Director, Analytical Project Manager and/or Principal Investigator on metabolism studies for new product development based on global regulatory requirements.
2. Plan work to ensure revenue recognition milestones on assigned studies are hit in the month, flagging up any issues early. Ensure resource allocated to their studies is effectively utilised.
3. Prepare study plans, amendments, file notes and deviations as required as well as worksheets to coordinate experimental activities.
4. Review data obtained and prepare study updates and study data for discussion internally and for communication to the client/inclusion into reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - Environmental Fate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience of conducting metabolism and/or environmental fate studies in a GLP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Study Directing studied in the pharmaceutical or CRO Industry.
Key Words: Study Manager | Study Director | Environmental Fate | Metabolism | Pesticides | CRO | Pharmacokinetics | Toxicokinetics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.