J4338CambridgeshireCRO/CMO PermanentDependent on ExperienceFull Time02/10/2017DMPK Pharmacology Pharmacology – in vitro Toxicology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Study Manager - Toxicology
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager to plan and run Toxicology studies in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire ... View Job
Study Manager - Environmental Fate
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Environmental Fate to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Study Mana... View Job
Study Manager - Metabolism
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
We are currently looking for a Study Manager - Environmental Fate to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager - Environmental Fate you will be responsible for performing and managing studies focusing on the effect of pesticides on the environment as described by clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager - Environmental Fate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Undertakingthe role of Study Director for environmental fate and metabolism studies and ensure that all work carried out is performed as scheduled and to a high scientific quality.
2. Conducting and/or supervisingstudies/analyses according to study plans and SOPs and in compliance with GLP.
3. Preparingand QC checking study plans, schedules, data, reports, presentations and SOPs within agreed time frames.
4. Training and providingguidance to team members and peers in departmental procedures and contribute to development of technical expertise in others.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - Environmental Fate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences Discipline (e.g. Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience in conducting environmental fate and metabolism studies at Study Director level.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP environment.
Key Words: Study Manager | Study Director | Environmental Fate | Metabolism | GLP | Pesticides
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.