J3986CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO PermanentCompetitiveFull Time02/06/2017Biochemistry
Pharmacology – in vitro
Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Bioanalytical Science Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalytical Science Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
A Fantastic opportunity for a Study Manager - In-Vitro Metabolism has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager - In-Vitro Metabolism you will be responsible for the running of In Vitro Metabolism studies, ensuring they are carried out and reported to high scientific standards in compliance with GXP, A(SP)A and HSE regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager - In-Vitro Metabolism will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To review the scientific literature and attend conferences and thereby maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, scientific and regulatory developments related to in vitro metabolism.
2. To undertake the role of Study Director, for all types of In Vitro Metabolism studies, including those of novel design, and to ensure that all studies carried out are performed to a high scientific quality.
3. To undertake laboratory work in relation to in vitro metabolism studies and to train and provide guidance to team members and peers in departmental procedures.
4. To maintain GXP and HSE standards at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - In-Vitro Metabolism we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biological Sciences or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of working in In Vitro Metabolism, looking at Drug-drug interaction, ADME or DMPK.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a Study Manager / Director is desirable. The demonstration of running studies is essential.
Key Words: Study Manager | Study Director | GXP | In Vitro Metabolism | ADME | Drug-Drug Interactions | Mass Spectrometry | Metabolic Assays | Transporter Induction / Inhibition | Cytochrome P450 | Metabolic Stability
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.