J5630556CambridgeshireCRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time05/03/2019Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Laboratory Technician We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a world renowned CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Technician, you ... View Job
Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading contract research organisation based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Research... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Liverpool area. As the Senior Analytica... View Job
We are currently looking for a Study Manager to join the bioanalysis team of a leading CRO company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager you will be responsible for managing the bioanalytical studies while providing bioanalytical scientific and technical excellence in study conduct.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalysis Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Management of client studies, ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with the Study Plan, SOPs and appropriate regulatory standards such as GLP & GCP, and guidelines (BMV, EMA, SANCO etc.).
2. To communicate effectively to sponsors (internal and external), develop and maintain training programmes to meet company requirements and develop a financial and commercial awareness of managing studies.
3. Analyse samples for Bioanalysis studies, and undertake method development, method validation and sample bioanalysis by LC-MS/MS where required.
4. You will be required to assist in the preperation and revision of SOPs and train staff when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalysis Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific related discipline, eg. Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Bioanalysis etc. You will also be expected to have additional working experience within the field of bioanalysis or similar, including use of LC-MS/MS.
2. Proven industry experience interacting and liaising with clients in a scientific capacity, providing excellent customer service.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing scientific studies.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Bioanalytical | Study Manager | Study Director | Senior Scientist | GLP | Client Liaison | LCMS | LCMSMS | Analytical Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.