J5481CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£29,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time18/04/2018Biochemistry Chemistry Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
Marketing Manager - Flow Cytometry Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join a leading scientific diagnostic equipment company based in Hig... View Job
We are currently looking for a Scientist to become a Study Manager within the Mass Spectrometry and Metabolite team with a leading Research Organisation in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager you will be responsible for effectively planning, resourcing and using your skills to delivery timely, quality results to clients. Your position will also include being responsible for training junior members of staff and liaising with Study Directors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review Scientific Literature and attend conferences to maintain up to date information of technical, scientific, and regulatory developments related to mass spectrometry and metabolite identification.
2. Your role as Study Manager will involve developing relationships with sponsors, clients, interdepartmental an intradepartmental project groups and delivering quality results and information in a timely manner.
3. You will be promoting the Metabolism division of the research organisation at scientific meetings by presentations and publications as well as attending meetings, taking part in conference calls, video links and carrying out departmental tours where appropriate.
4. Involvement in business development, departmental strategy and process improvement will be an important aspect of your position.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, and Chemistry is required.
2. Proven industry, hands-on experience carrying out Mass Spectrometry is essential for your application and previous experience in metabolite studies would be beneficial to your application.
3. Previous experience managing studies or providing departmental support would be advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Study Manager | Metabolism | Research | MS | Mass Spectrometry | Chemistry | Biology | Biochemistry | Business Development | Analytical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.