J4712CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time07/11/2017Pharmacology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Study Manager - Metabolism
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
Study Manager - Environmental Fate
We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Environmental Fate to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Study Mana... View Job
Senior Molecular Pharmacologist
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a laboratory based Senior Molecular Pharmacologist to join a leading life sciences company bas... View Job
An exciting opportunity is available for a Study Manager to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager you will be responsible for the completion and successful commencement of studies, specifically Cardiovascular studies and liasion with internal and external customers to ensure there is a smooth running of study plans.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will run and report studies assigned to you and liaise with internal and external customers to ensure the correct delivery of study plans.
2. As a Study Manager you will be involved in attending and assisting in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
3. Your role will include reporting studies of various types and complexity as well as acting as a Monitoring Toxicologist on studies of your capacity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject as well as experience in Cardiovascular or Biological Sciences and Arrhythmia.
2. Experience working as a Study Director and knowledge of the principles of Safety Pharmacology and regulatory guidelines will make you a successful applicant.
Key Words: Study Director | Manager | Data Analysis | Pharmacology | Cardiovascular | Biological Sciences | Life Sciences |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.