Job Reference: J5631539
Updated On: 20/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Study Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Study Manager in Metabolism you will be responsible for directing a range of studies for the development of new pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the execution of experimental work within the Metabolism department, ensuring the studies are completed within the timelines.
2. It will be your job to plan the work within the department, prepare study plans, make any adjustments in response to issues and file notes and deviations as required.
3. As the Study Manager, you will be required to communicate with people, internally and externally, as well as supervise and mentor more junior members of staff.
4. You will review the costs required for studies alongside the Team Leader by tracking actual and budgeted hours.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a science subject (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc.) is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a Metabolism environment working to GLP regulations is necessary for this role. It is highly beneficial to have previous experience as a Study Manager.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in vivo studies, dose formulation and assessment, sample extraction and HPLC analysis is required for this role.
Key Words: Study Manager | Metabolism | CRO | GLP | Study Director | Project Management | Clinical | Non-Clinical | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | Product Development | ADME | Biologics | Dermal
Other jobs with similar skills
Macclesfield | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Principal Scientist who holds a Home Office Project License, looking to take your next steps with a growing CRO? We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a ...Science
View & Apply
GLP QA Officer
Cheshire, North West | Experience Dependant
Are you an experience GLP Quality Assurance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a GLP Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the C...Science
View & Apply