Job Reference: J5637305
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Study Manager - LCMS-Bioanalysis to join a leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the Yorkshire area. As the Study Manager - LCMS-Bioanalysis you will act as Study Manager on assigned GLP and GCP studies. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with external clients and will be the key point of contact for clients during studies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Study Manager - LCMS-Bioanalysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as Study Manager on assigned GLP and GCP studies. Scientific review and approval of bioanalytical studies and related documents.
2. As the Study Manager, you will be the key point of contact for client (sponsor) communication, building strong relationships. You will also report back to external clients about the results of those studies.
3. You will support the mentoring and training of more junior staff and analysts.
4. You will communicate with mass spec analysts when instructing and organising laboratory work for coordination of analytical studies. as well as ensuring all work is performed to regulatory standards whilst meeting Sponsor deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager - LCMS-Bioanalysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant scientific field
2. Proven industry experience in analysis of a range of analytes including small molecule, large molecule drugs and biomarkes, as well as experience in troubleshooting, data analysis and interpretation skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience acting as the primary contact with Study Sponsors, preparing study plans and writing study reports.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.