Job Reference: J5636347
Updated On: 27/04/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Study Monitor - Toxicology to join a leading Biotechnology company based in London. As the Study Monitor - Toxicology you will be responsible for managing the in-vivo and in-vitro toxicology studies within the CROs.
This is a great opportunity for a Study Manager / Study Director within a CRO or Biopharma who are keen to develop their career in a growing biotherapeutic company focused on oncology.
This role can be home-based with expectations being on site twice a week.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Study Monitor - Toxicology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will oversee the execution of studies that are outsourced to CROs focused on in vitro and in vivo (non human primates).
2. You will act as the primary study monitor, and set up, review and finalise non clinical study protocols.
3. Present study outcomes to internal stakeholders and departments.
4. Ensure all studies are conducted in a timely order.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Monitor - Toxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related subject such as Biology, Pharmacology, Immunology, Toxicology.
2. Proven industry experience as a Study Monitor / Study Manager / Study Director in a relevant toxicology discipline. Strong GLP experience is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with studies in nonhuman primates.
Key Words: Study Director / Study Manager / Study Monitor / Pharmacology / Toxicology / In Vivo / In Vitro / Nonhuman primates / GLP / Biopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Director, Translational Biology
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Associate Director, Translational Biology to join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the South Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director, Translational Biol...Science
View & Apply
Content Marketing Executive
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join a leading Scientific Software company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Content Marketing Executive you will report into the He...Science
View & Apply