Assay Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join the Assay Development team within a leading Biotechnology company in the Cambridges... View Job
Tech Transfer Manager - Biologics We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Tech Transfer Mana... View Job
GMP Scientist We are currently looking for a GMP Scientist to join the Mammalian Cell and Virus Production team at an exciting and expanding Biopharmaceutical compa... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Scientist to join a leading Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out analytical studies while quantifying and measuring sample contents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in sample preparation and analysis of samples from metabolism studies that are carried out in compliance to GLP.
2. As a Study Scientist you will be working with In Vitro Metabolism study samples and carrying out LCMS as well as handling liquid robotics.
3. You will be responsible for supervising and reviewing results in preparation of study plans for Study Director reviews.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a GLP regulated environment and experience using LCMS within an industry setting.
Key Words: LCMS | GLP | Life Sciences | Metabolism | in vitro | Robotics | Research | Analytical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.