J5012BerkshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time26/04/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
MSAT Project Leader We are currently looking for a MSAT Project Leader to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biosimilars company based in Iceland. As the MSAT Project... View Job
Process Development Team Leader We are currently looking for a Team Leader to work within the Process Development department at leading Gene Therapy based in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
Production Manager We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join an expanding contract manufacturer of biological products based in the West Midlands. As the... View Job
HRS are searching for a Subject Matter Expert in Upstream Process Characterisation to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in the South East of England. As the Subject Matter Expert in Upstream Processing you will be responsible for providing expert scientific and technical leadership for Upstream Process Characterisation and development projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Subject Matter Expert in Upstream Process Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide strong scientific / technical leadership in the characterisation of processes for the development and manufacture of therapeutic proteins by mammalian cell culture.
2. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will use your scientific and technical knowledge and experience, in upstream process characterisation to optimise and advise on wet-work, DoE, FMEA, study design, review of documents, reports and regulatory requirements.
3. You will take the lead on the resolution of issues (technical, scientific, IP, etc) that affect, or have the potential to affect, development of mammalian cell culture processes for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins.
4. Ensure a high standard of science and quality of work is maintained for customer and in-house projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Subject Matter Expert in Upstream Process Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bioprocessing related discipline e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Biochemisty etc. along with extensive experience in upstream processing.
2. Proven industry experience in upstream process characterisation (may include, for example, experience of wet-work, DoE, FMEA, study design, review of documents and reports, and knowledge of regulatory requirements).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process validation may also be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Upstream Process | USP | Fermentation | Cell Culture | Bioreactor | Process Characterisation | Process Development | Antibody | MAbs | Bioprocess |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.