J562961CheshirePharmaceutical Science Logistics Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time21/09/2018Operations Operations – Business Improvement Operations – Process Improvement Operations – Leadership Packaging Management Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Logistics Operations - Distribution Operations - Warehouse
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Logistics and Procurement Manager An exciting opportunity for a Logistics and Procurement Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
Fermentation Group Manager We are currently looking for a Fermentation Group Manager to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in the Teeside area. As the Fermentation G... View Job
API Operations Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for an API Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the AP... View Job
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager you will be responsible in ensuring that the business cash flow is optimised and the KPI's are achieved across the site. You will be leading in key areas of Cost Control, Operational Excellence and Customer Service.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be managing the monthly and annual S&OP process by assessing the activities (forecasting and planning) across the business and ensuring they are fulfilled on time and in full. You will be promoting a cross functional approach to resolving issues.
2. As the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, you will manage the purchasing of raw material's and packaging according to customer orders. You will also be responsible in customer relation in regards to order management and general commercial enquires.
3. Spontaneous changes to the weekly plan will be reduced as the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager. You will effectively manage inventory levels and aim to reduce waste when delegating and coaching the team.
4. You will be producing projected spends on selected materials and dispatch dates as well as involvement in other areas of the business where you can add value.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a technical discipline or extensive experience in supply chain management within an SME.
2. Proven industry experience in supply chain management using SAGE 1000 and Microsoft Office suite.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excel is also essential.
Key Words: Supply Chain Management | Logistics Manager | SAGE 1000 | Microsoft Office suite | GMP | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.