Job Reference: J5632366
Updated On: 25/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join an innovative gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in the CMO manufacturing partners globally, as well as acting as the interface between suppliers, 3rd party warehousing, manufacturing and the contracted manufacturing partners.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Supply Chain Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in our CMO manufacturing partners globally and be the first point of contact for inbound related queries.
2. Support the Procurement function with supplier due diligence and general administrative requirements, ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved.
3. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will need to support supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents and CAPAs as, well as implementing SOPs and other documentation to support and control supply chain and inventory activities as required.
4. Daily administrative duties, including checking delivery documents, booking materials in.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Practical experience and a sound understanding of the required industry standards for supply and distribution of materials for GMP manufacture and clinical supply in a highly regulated industry.
2. Strong IT and planning skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CMO planning and procurement processes is desirable.
Key Words: Supply Chain / Supply Chain Analyst / Logistics / Procurement / Gene Therapy / Biotechnology / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Manchester | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) of...Science
View & Apply
Technical Support Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Technical Support Scientist you will be responsible for suppo...Science
View & Apply