Job Reference: J5633033
Updated On: 06/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Slough. As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for analysing customer projects and delivering scheduling optimisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Schedulers / Planners project will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create, track and maintain work schedules to drive optimum lead times.
2. Work closely with department heads to best utilise resource capacity.
3. Maintain accurate production and service schedules.
4. As the Supply Chain Analyst, you will monitor data across all departments and deliver effective reporting.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Schedulers / Planners project we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotechology, biologics, contract research or contract manufacturing.
2. Previous supply planning, project co-ordination, resource planning or supply data analysis experience
3. IT Skills : SAP, Excel, Reporting tools.
Key Words: Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Planner, Production Scheduler, Resource planning, pharmaceutical, biologics, contract research, contract manufacturing.
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Manager
Cornwall | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company based in Cornwall. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of supply chain pl...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Regulatory Expert
Middlesex | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Regulatory Expert to join a leading Pharmaceutical company with a Medical Device portfolio, based in the Middlesex area. As the Medical Device Regulatory ...Science
View & Apply