J5444CheshirePharmaceutical Logistics Professional Services Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time11/04/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Logistics Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Officer We are currently looking for a Commercial Officer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Commercial Officer you will be responsi... View Job
Supply Chain Planninng Co-ordinator An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Co-ordinator to join a leading company based in the London area has become available. As the Suppl... View Job
Supply Chain Planner An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager you will maintain responsibility for Planning, Purchasing and Good Distribution Practices. A key customer contact regarding orders and related commercial enquiries. This position will require you to manage of the organisations monthly and annual S&OP process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be forecasting/planning for site activities and co-ordination to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
2. You will responsible for the management for the purchasing of raw materials and packaging to ensure customer orders are fulfilled OTIF and that the factory plan can be achieved, seeking opportunities for savings, price breaks and improved ways of working.
3. You will ensure full compliance with the MHRA Rules and Guidance Notes for Pharmaceutical products Orange Guide for Supply Chain and Distribution functions.
4. You will effectively manage stock value and waste controls of disposal on site, as well as effectively coach and delegate appropriately to your team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a technical discipline or significant experience in supply chain management in an SME.
2. Proven industry experience in supply chain or logistics, and also be able to demonstrate experience in managing others.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of computer systems; this is to include inventory, MRP and financial management (ideally SAGE 1000) and Microsoft Office suite. Good knowledge of Excel is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.