Job Reference: J5632940
Updated On: 13/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Supply Chain Associate to join a ground-breaking cell therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Supply Chain Associate you will be responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in the CMO manufacturing partners globally, as well as acting as the interface between suppliers, 3rd party warehousing, manufacturing and the contracted manufacturing partners.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for planning and ordering materials needed in our CMO manufacturing partners globally and be the first point of contact for inbound related queries.
2. Support the Procurement function with supplier due diligence and general administrative requirements, ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved.
3. As a Supply Chain Associate, you will need to support supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents and CAPAs as, well as implementing SOPs and other documentation to support and control supply chain and inventory activities as required.
4. Daily administrative duties, including checking delivery documents, booking materials in.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Practical experience and a sound understanding of the required industry standards for supply and distribution of materials for GMP manufacture and clinical supply in a biotech, biologics or pharmaceutical operation.
2. Strong IT and planning skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CMO planning and procurement processes is desirable.
Key Words: Supply Chain / Logistics / Procurement / Cell Therapy / Biotechnology / Biologics / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain Manager
Cornwall | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company based in Cornwall. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of supply chain pl...Science
View & Apply
Capital Project Engineer
Carlow | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Carlow, Ireland. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for a number of mechanical capital pr...Science
View & Apply