J5630823Barking and DagenhamPharmaceutical Clinical Logistics Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time25/01/2019Biochemistry Operations Clinical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Consultant We are currently looking for a Validation Continuous Compliance Project Lead (Contractor) to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Reading... View Job
Procurement Manager We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Procurement Manager yo... View Job
Quality Systems Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Republic of Ireland. As the Quality Syste... View Job
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinator you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of materials required for GMP batch manufacturing and liaising with the suppliers, warehouse and production team to ensure the requirements are met.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the first point of contact for materials required in the GMP facility and complete routine stock checks to ensure optimum holding targets are achieved.
2. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinator, you will be assisting in designing and implementing stock control procedures as well as S&OP procedure's.
3. You will support the inventory management systems by developing and implementing these systems. This will ensure the inventory actives are supported as required.
4. You will effectively liaise with the manufacturing team and vendors to ensure the GMP manufacturing requirements are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Co-ordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain related discipline or equivalent and have proven industry experience in a GMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated industry such as Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology. Working within logistics and experience with custom regulation exposure is also desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ERP systems - Sage, SAP and/or Oracle.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.