Job Reference: J5631885
Updated On: 23/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinator you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of materials required for GMP batch manufacturing and liaising with the suppliers, warehouse and production team to ensure the requirements are met.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the first point of contact for materials required in the GMP facility and complete routine stock checks to ensure optimum holding targets are achieved.
2. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinator, you will be assisting in designing and implementing stock control procedures as well as S&OP procedure's.
3. You will support the inventory management systems by developing and implementing these systems. This will ensure the inventory actives are supported as required.
4. You will effectively liaise with the manufacturing team and vendors to ensure the GMP manufacturing requirements are met.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Co-ordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain related discipling or equivalent and have proven industry experience in a GMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated industry such as Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology. Working within logistics and experience with custom regulation exposure is also desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ERP systems - Sage, SAP and/or Oracle.
Key Words: Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Supply Chain | Co-ordinator | GMP | Manufacturing | Materials | Logistics | S&OP | Clinical Supply | Gene Therapy |
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Validation Technician
Elstree, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Validation Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Validation Technician you will be respons...Science
View & Apply
Senior Upstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | £25,000 - £31,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Process Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Upstream Process Scientist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply