Job Reference: J5634124
Updated On: 07/12/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity that offers further career progression and development to those who have previous experience with managing the import/export of medicinal products in a manufacturing operation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Supply Chain Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will manage the flow of medicinal product from international Manufacturer's to UK secondary packager via 3rd party logistics.
2. You will be tasked with applying for both import and export license's with the UK home office for all shipments of bulk product.
3. Your role will require you to provide accurate reports to the international authorities with regards to batches/quantities.
4. You will utilise SAP to ensure an effective planning process and maintain and update supply chain SKU data in all global systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in supply chain and logistics e.g Business management, APIC certification is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience working in a supply chain role within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry (Vital)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP preferably modules include SD-MM -PP
Key Words: SAP | Supplychain | Supply chain | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | 3PL | 3rd party logistics | Logistics | Coordinator | Manufacturing | Import | Export | OMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
Newcastle Upon Tyne | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver M...Science
View & Apply
Engineering and Facilities Lead
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Engineering and Facilities Lead to join a leading Biotechnology organisation based in Essex. As the Engineering and Facilities Lead you will be resp...Science
View & Apply