J562897CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Professional Services Permanent£70,000 to £75,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time13/09/2018Operations – Business Improvement IT - SAP Professional Services - Supply Chain
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Ch... View Job
External Supply Manager We are currently looking for an External Supply Manager to join a leading company based in the London area. As the External Supply Manager, you will b... View Job
Senior Supply Planner We are currently looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Supply Planner you will... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Excellence Manager - Serialisation to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area has become available. As the Supply Chain Excellence Manager - Serialisation you will create, monitor and optimise the relevant supply chain and cross functional processes to ensure best practices are in place and deliver the business objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Excellence Manager - Serialisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design, develop, implement and maintain global Serialisation business processes for the organisations operations and be the SME for Serialisation, support IACs with regards to Serialisation with 3PLs to be aligned with the global, regional and national requirements
2. You will ensure the business maximise potential benefits of Serialisation data, provide reports and analysis to support business improvement activities. This includes, but is not limited to, regulatory requirements such as full batch traceability through the extended supply chain.
3. You will lead the development of existing and new supply chain planning systems and tools.
4. You will develop strong working relationships internally and externally, ensure early identification of supply chain risks to ensure they are eliminated or significantly mitigated.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Excellence Manager - Serialisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Supply Chain discipline or demonstrable industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Supply Chain Management with significant experience of designing business processes for sterilisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with serialisation regulations, systems such as SAP ATTP and Tracelink, and an in depth knowledge of the end to end supply chain.
Key Words: Supply Chain | Excellence | Serialisation | SAP | Oracle | Pharmaceutical | Order to Cash | Manager | 3PL | Lean Six Sigma | Project Management |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.