J56146HertfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time29/05/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Logistics Operations - Distribution Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
European Logistics Manager An exciting opportunity as a European Logistics Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area has become available. As the... View Job
Scheduler and Capacity Manager An exciting opportunity for a Scheduler and Capacity Manager to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become... View Job
Scientific Administration Officer We are currently looking for a Scientific Administration Officer to join a leading company based in the Harlow, Essex area. As the Scientific Administ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Supply Chain Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop processes to ensure the continued supply of goods and raw materials to the GMP manufacturing facility.
2. Ensure supply planning is efficient for batch GMP manufacturing on a ongoing basis.
3. Responsible for logistics and shipping of material and bulk drug substances.
4. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will design and implement SOPs to ensure the compliant documentation of supply chain and inventory activities.
5. Act as a business partner for the GMP manufacturing operations. Deliver continuous and reactive support for activity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in Science, Supply Chain, Engineering or related
2. Industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology sectors.
3. Work experience in supply chain, demand planning, supply planning or external manufacturing activities.