J5399OxfordshirePharmaceutical Logistics Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annum - D.O.E.Full Time29/03/2018Operations Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Logistics Operations - Distribution
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Officer We are currently looking for a Commercial Officer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Commercial Officer you will be responsi... View Job
Supply Chain and Logistics Manager We are currently looking for a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Supply Chain and Logist... View Job
Supply Chain Planninng Co-ordinator An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Co-ordinator to join a leading company based in the London area has become available. As the Suppl... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As the Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for overseeing the product supply chain operations from forecasting to discontinuation of specific groups of products and services, ensuring throughout that customer services, stock and obsolescence levels are maintained to targeted standards. You will also ensure materials are procured, transacted and delivered to internal customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure vendor orders are placed on a timely and scheduled basis, and liaise with suppliers to ensure product orders are delivered on time and in full, as well as resolving or escalating any issues.
2. You will liaise closely with account handlers and other departments to ensure forecasts are accurately maintained and enhance stock and service levels.
3. As the Supply Chain Planner, you will maintain system integrity part creation, units of measure, purchasing and issuing pack size. Maintain timely transactions to allow for successful performing of MRP.
4. You will ensure all requests for inventory are actioned on time and in full as well as work closely with all internal departments to ensure the highest standards of customer service are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Business, Supply Chains, Logistics or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in materials management or supply chain activities in a heavily regulated environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP practises, project management tools and a broad knowledge of all supply chain activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.