Job Reference: J5635075
Updated On: 09/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Supply Chain Specialist you will be responsible for leading activities related to the onward supply chain, and working closely with various teams to ensure activities are performed in compliance with GDP requirements and the Quality management Systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Supply Chain Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Lead quality activities related to the onward supply chain and escalating all supply chain issues.
2. Ensuring appropriate documentation and record keeping for activities undertaken and providing support for the coordination of samples and documentation relating to Brexit activities.
3. Ensuring that any suppliers and customers are approved before working with them and ensuring to liaise with suppliers to arrange for the approval of Quality Technical Agreements.
4. Supporting with QMS activities such as CAPA, Product Quality Complaint and Deviations
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Systems environment, within the pharmaceutical industry and experience in GDP activities.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical supply chain processes.
Other jobs with similar skills
North Yorkshire | £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Nutraceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for providing effective and efficient Qu...Science
View & Apply
Data Verification Scientist
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Data Verification Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Data Verification Scientist you will be responsible for the in...Science
View & Apply
Quality Specialist- operations
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for executing and supporting t...Science
View & Apply