J4945BerkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£27,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time02/01/2018Professional Services - Supply Chain Professional Services - Purchasing Professional Services - Buyer Professional Services - Logistics Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Procurement Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Procurement Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Production Planning Lead A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Production Planning Lead to join a pioneering pharmaceutical business based in the London area. As ... View Job
Senior Statistician About the Role:The Sr. Statistician is a member of the clinical team and is responsible for statistical input, including SAS programming, to clinical ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Supply Planner - Pharmaceutical to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Reading area. As the Supply Planner - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Planner - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Plan, Co-ordinate and monitor supply chain activity covering raw materials, packaging and finished goods to release through to the sales team in UK and International markets.
2. Optimise the use of SAP across all planning parameters.
3. Manage new product introductions across packaging changes, customer volume demands and cross functional communication.
4. As the supply planner, you will product regular KPI reports across multiple supply chain matrix.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Planner - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in logistics, supply chain or related degree.
2. Industry experience in manufacturing sectors is essential. Previous pharmaceutical industry experience would be desirable.
3. Previous SAP ERP system experience would be desirable.