Job Reference: J5632603
Updated On: 27/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Surface analyst to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area. The company are an independent analytical laboratory, providing support to industrial researchers, process engineers and independent consultants. They provide a strictly confidential service to a variety of sectors with an almost limitless list of applications for surface analysis. As the Surface Scientist you will be responsible for developing your understanding of surface analytical techniques whilst supporting clients needs and solving their problems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as a Surface analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Surface analyst you will be fully trained and will specialise in a variety of surface analytical techniques such as Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS), Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) and SEM/EDS.
2. As a Surface analyst you will work with clients to solve their problems using the techniques listed above to an exceptional standard whilst demonstrating an outstanding attention to detail.
3. As a Surface analyst you will be flexible with working around the clients need to ensure you have completed projects, that will include working weekends.
4. As a Surface analyst Demonstrate a hard work ethic.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as a Surface analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Engineering or related discipline.
2. A working knowledge of vacuum based techniques would be an advantage.
Other jobs with similar skills
Team Leader - Crystalisation Development
Northern Ireland | Experience Dependant
We are working with one of our key clients supporting their search for an Analytical Team Leader - Crystallisation Development. They are a global pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. ...Science
View & Apply
Laboratory Equipment Specialist
Kent | £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Equipment Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Equipment Specialist you wil...Science
View & Apply