Job Reference: J5634459
Updated On: 02/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Surface analyst to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area. The company are an independent analytical laboratory, providing support to industrial researchers, process engineers and independent consultants. They provide a strictly confidential service to a variety of sectors with an almost limitless list of applications for surface analysis. As the Surface Scientist you will be responsible for developing your understanding of surface analytical techniques whilst supporting clients needs and solving their problems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as a Surface analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Surface analyst you will be fully trained and will specialise in a variety of surface analytical techniques such as Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS), Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) and SEM/EDS.
2. As a Surface analyst you will work with clients to solve their problems using the techniques listed above to an exceptional standard whilst demonstrating an outstanding attention to detail.
3. As a Surface analyst you will be flexible with working around the clients need to ensure you have completed projects, that will include working weekends.
4. As a Surface analyst Demonstrate a hard work ethic.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as a Surface analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Engineering or related discipline.
2. A working knowledge of vacuum based techniques would be an advantage.
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Tech Transfer Specialist
Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Essex area. As the Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for leading the...Science
View & Apply