J563122OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £26,000 per annumFull Time21/12/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Organic Synthetic Chemist We are currently looking for a Organic Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Sittingbourne, Kent area. As the Organic Synthetic Che... View Job
Technical Scientist - Chemistry We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Scientist to join a growing diagnostics company based in the Glasgow area. We are ... View Job
Analyst / Senior Analyst - Organics Are you an experienced Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a number Senior Analysts - Organics to join a ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for design, synthesis and analysis of novel compounds aimed at solving key challenges, both current and future. You will primarily focus on organic and/or polymer synthesis, with opportunities to explore other areas such as inorganic chemistry and colloid science.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Synthetic Chemist you will design, synthesis and analysis of novel compounds aimed at solving key challenges.
2. You will liaise with external service providers to ensure analytical and bench testing are delivered to a high quality standard and against established time lines.
3. As the Synthetic Chemist you will participate in project / activity teams, present results and conclusions of the work as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry.
2. Experience in synthetic organic chemistry and/or polymer synthesis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience accurately interpret technical information, manipulate data and maintain comprehensive records of laboratory activities
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.