J5630531OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time21/12/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Sales Manager - Process Technologies We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for Process Technology to join a leading manufacturer company based in the South UK area. As the Sales Ma... View Job
Technical Scientist - Chemistry We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Scientist to join a growing diagnostics company based in the Glasgow area. We are ... View Job
Synthetic Chemist We are currently looking for a Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for design and synthesis of novel compounds to meet internal customer needs. Working within the Component Delivery Team, this team offers an opportunity to tackle a range of technical challenges offering chances to grow and develop and learn about a key area of the business. This role will suit someone with a strong interest in synthetic organic chemistry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Synthetic Chemist you will carry out the design and synthesis of novel compounds to meet internal customer needs.
2. As the Synthetic Chemist you will carry out analysis using spectroscopy and chromatography
3. Oversee the maintenance and operation of certain laboratory equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a in a medicinal, synthetic, organic or polymer chemistry discipline; with proven industry experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in a drug discovery environment would be desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in of working in a laboratory is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of synthetic organic chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.