J4200BerkshireScience Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time24/07/2017Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
Process Development Chemist
We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Process Development Scientis... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist - Carbohydrates to join a leading Analytical Services company based in the Berkshire area. As the Synthetic Organic Chemist - Carbohydrates you will be responsible for the planning, organising and delivering on complex synthetic projects to meet customer requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Organic Chemist (12 Month FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development of suitable methods of synthesis and purification of milligram to gram quantities of target compounds
2. Liaise with customers and conduct regular literature searches.
3. Working closely with team members on the commercial strategy, preparing and reviewing project assessments, customer reports and technical documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Organic Chemist (12 Month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a medicinal, synthetic or organic chemistry discipline; with proven industry experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in a drug discovery environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with the ability to develop suitable chemical routes to target molecules; with excellent understanding of quality systems, process development and the drug discovery process.
3. Carbohydrate chemistry experience would be desirable.
Key Words: Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Synthetic Chemistry / Drug Discovery / Synthesis / Anti-bacterial / Purification / Target Molecules / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Process Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.