J3901BerkshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £28,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time12/05/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry
Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum addi... View Job
Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader
We are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemistry Group Leader to join a leading contract research company based in the East Midlands area. As the Me... View Job
Shift Plant Chemist
We are currently looking for a Shift Plant Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Shift Plant Chemist you ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist (12 Month FTC) to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Synthetic Organic Chemist (12 Month FTC) you will be responsible for the planning, organising and delivering on complex synthetic projects to meet customer requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Organic Chemist (12 Month FTC) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development of suitable methods of synthesis and purification of milligram to gram quantities of target compounds
2. Liaise with customers and conduct regular literature searches.
3. Working closely with team members on the commercial strategy, preparing and reviewing project assessments, customer reports and technical documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Organic Chemist (12 Month FTC) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in a medicinal, synthetic or organic chemistry discipline; with proven industry experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in a drug discovery environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with the ability to develop suitable chemical routes to target molecules; with excellent understanding of quality systems, process development and the drug discovery process.
3. Carbohydrate chemistry experience would be desirable.
Key Words: Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Synthetic Chemistry / Drug Discovery / Synthesis / Anti-bacterial / Purification / Target Molecules / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Process Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.