Job Reference: J5631227
Updated On: 29/03/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Synthetic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for design, synthesis and analysis of novel compounds aimed at solving key challenges, both current and future. You will primarily focus on organic and/or polymer synthesis, with opportunities to explore other areas such as inorganic chemistry and colloid science.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Synthetic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Synthetic Chemist you will design, synthesis and analysis of novel compounds aimed at solving key challenges.
2. You will liaise with external service providers to ensure analytical and bench testing are delivered to a high quality standard and against established time lines.
3. As the Synthetic Chemist you will participate in project / activity teams, present results and conclusions of the work as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
2. Experience in synthetic organic chemistry and/or polymer synthesis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience accurately interpret technical information, manipulate data and maintain comprehensive records of laboratory activities
Key Words: Chemistry, Polymer, Analytical, Formulation development, Synthesis, Organic, Synthetic Chemist, Oxford.
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Process Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Process Chemist you will be responsible for synthesis and analysis, working with Technolo...Science
View & Apply
Project Manager - Chemistry
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager - Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Project Manager - Chemistry you wil...Science
View & Apply