Job Reference: J5632772
Updated On: 15/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Synthetic Organic Chemist you will be responsible for responsible for performing research to develop novel small molecule drugs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Synthetic Organic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist you will be contributing to the nomination of synthetic routes and performing the synthesis of agreed target molecules and contributing to the medicinal chemistry design of new target molecules.
2. You will be responsible for solutions to problems encountered in achieving defined goals with assistance from team members to meet company and client deadlines.
3. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist you will present your finding at technical project meetings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Organic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc or MSc in Chemistry and Phd in Organic Chemistry or related i.e Medicinal Chemistry
2. Proven industry experience in organic chemistry within a laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multi-step organic syntheses, applying analytical techniques, NMR, HPLC, Mass Spec to deliver complex target molecules.
Key Words: Medicinal Chemistry | Organic Chemistry | Chemistry | NMR/ Mass Spec | HPLC | Senior Scientist | Drug Discovery | Drug Development | Synthetic | Organic | Pharmaceutical | Synthesis| Novel
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Leader - Medicinal Chemistry
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced senior synthetic chemist or research leader looking for the next step up in your career? We are currently looking for Research Leader to join a leading drug discovery compan...Science
View & Apply
Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead
Hertfordshire | £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medicinal Chemistry Project Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Medicinal Chemistry Project Le...Science
View & Apply