J4959City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time05/01/2018IT IT – Software Development IT – Systems Engineering IT - Development IT - Software Development - Java IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
.NET Developer We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a leading company based in the Bedfordshire area. They are a worldwide verification and backgrou... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Software Solution company based in the Isle Of Wight. As the Software Developer yo... View Job
Software Programmer with Test We are currently looking for a Software Programmer with Test to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Software Pro... View Job
We are currently looking for a Systems Developer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Systems Developer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Systems Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Designing, implementing and supporting applications ideally using either Java or Python.
2. Working closely with the directors and core development team to improve and extend core applications as well as support placement of new technologies.
3.Being involved in the innovation process by having input on new ideas for the companies products and development process.
4. Develop bespoke data extracts and promote continuous improvement process.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Systems Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.Post-graduate qualification or equivalent
2. Extensive industry experience with Java and Python. Would be advantageous with either Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry experience.
3. Good understanding of database concepts ideally RDBM,S/SQL,PostgreSQL and experience using Linux/Unix
Key Words: System Developer | Java | Python | Database | Linux | Unix | Backend developer | Fullstack Developer|
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.