J56199CambridgePharmaceutical Permanent£21,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time05/06/2018IT – Software Development IT – Systems Engineering IT – Support & Infrastructure IT - Support / Helpdesk
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Infrastructure Manager We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the Infrastructure Manager you will be re... View Job
Pharmaceutical Test Analyst We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Test Analyst to join a leading company based in the London area. As the Pharmaceutical Test Analyst you ... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development to join a leading company based in the North West. As the Senior Analy... View Job
We are currently looking for a Systems Support & Development Administrator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area on a 9 month fixed term contract. As the Systems Support & Development Administrator you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Systems Support & Development Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing the operational, systems and process related data within the organisations IT application
2. System support administration in the entry, modification, approval and systems data to define data elements and processes to support business operations.
3. Front-line systems support to Application users using Oracle ERP applications.
4. Run efficiency and upgrade projects and communicate changes that impact departments throughout the organisation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Systems Support & Development Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in applications support
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Oracle ERP applications.
Key Words: Applications support, Oracle, Development Administration, System support, Oracle ERP applications.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.