J56259CannockIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - 10% Bonus Full Time13/06/2018IT IT - Development IT - Infrastructure IT - Software Development - SQL Server IT - Reporting IT - Data Storage IT - ETL IT - Reporting - SSRS IT - Software Development - T-SQL IT - Software Development - SQL IT - SaaS
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands area. As the Software Developer ... View Job
TM1 Analyst We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for e... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Software Solution company based in the Isle Of Wight. As the Software Developer yo... View Job
We are currently looking for a T-SQL BI Developer to join a leading company environment company based in the Cannock, Staffordshire. As the T-SQL BI Developer you will be joining an existing team and will be involved in BI projects and migrations as well as business as usual BI activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the T-SQL BI Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work as a member of the Business Intelligence Team in the support and development of teh Data Warehouse, Data Marts, SSRS reporting and BI cubes
2. You will primarily involved in the writing of T-SQL to create database objects; procedures, functions, tables and views on MS SQL Server. This role provides opportunity for an intermediate developer to grow and develop their skills in SQL, SSIS and SSAS.
3. You will be debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting T-SQL, reports and ETL packages.
4. To continually develop and expand knowledge in the field of BI and MS SQL Server BI Stack
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the T-SQL BI Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. At least two years' experience working with SQL Server 2012 or 2016 MS BI Stack in a BI or Reporting type function
2. Ability to write T-SQL scripts to create database objects
3. You will need to be able to show a strong knowledge of T-SQL and database fundamentals.
Key Words: BI Developer, BI, Business Intelligence, T-SQL, Database, Developer, Microsoft, SQL, SSRS, SSAS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.