Job Reference: J5637007
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisitions Consultant to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Talent Acquisitions Consultant you will be responsible for the day to day search and supply of suitable candidates and present them to the key business stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Talent Acquisitions Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Pharmaceutical industry candidate search, screen, interview and supply.
2. Internal stakeholder management.
3. Recruitment process management, control and on-boarding.
4. Supplier management and communication.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Talent Acquisitions Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a HR capacity.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical recruitment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the pharmaceutical industry and recruitment activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Recruitment
Skills: HR - Other - HR Business Partner, Recruitment - Senior Consultant, Recruitment - Team Leader, Recruitment - Manager